Thursday 11 March 2010

Thursday 11th March 2010

Here we are again, another week in which very little happens. The weather has at least been quite good and I have been out rambling around the village, on occasion taking pictures at the same time.

Beware cliff edge!

Not much going on on the job front; I have a form from the place I did the work for at the beginning of February, can't tell if it's for something more permanent or just to update their records. Only time will tell, once I have filled the darned thing up, six pages and so far it's taken over four hours. And they want to know everything, I mean everything. My employment record back to when I put giblets back up chickens bums back in the days of Thatcher's Britain. Shudder.

Long way down

It was a fine day yesterday, at least in the morning, and so I went for a walk around the village, once again ending up walking along the cliffs and down into the bay. I met a couple of people with whom I passed the time of day with. As the day went on, the clouds got thicker and thicker, and by the time I returned home there was no sun.

Bluebirds on the white cliffs of Dover

Yesterday evening I was on national radio; The Radcliffe and Maconie show on Radio 2; how nervous was I? But it was good, like chatting to an old friend, really.

And so, here we are; Thursday. What will the day bring? Well, more form filling and then send that off; repair the oven as the handle has fallen off, and tonight, camera club, where I have three shots entered into an internal competition.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: