Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday 8th September 2010

Shit, as they say, rolls down hill. And those at the bottom of the hill there is no way of dodging it, and so better have some clean clothes or a good excuse. A simple question by me two days ago, triggered a second question much further up the food chain, and then the brown stuff started rolling downhill at warp factor eight.
I was at the company when the incident took place, but maybe I should have asked questions more when I got the case? But these are words from the person least to blame. Honest.

So, I have to gather information, and pass this on and see who is going to be fed to the sharks for the greater good. Perhaps.

On the contract front; I am waiting to see it, but the person who was away last week in Denmark who has to sign it, is now back. But the two people from HR who can sign it off for our department are both off this week. So, nothing else other than to wait a while. All else is on hold; plans for the roof repair and all the other things than need to be done and arranged will wait some more.

Sigh.

And so the weeks pass. Potentially, I have three weeks left here, with one of those on holiday, and so my time here with these guys, is very short indeed. After today, I could have just 12 days here, and then off into the bright future, the wind-powered bright future, and hopefully, bigger and better things.

And possibly better punctuation, too.

No comments: