Sunday 21 January 2024

Friday 19th January 2024

We made it to Friday.

And soon the weather is going to change, warming up and getting very windy and wet.

But for now, Friday at least, it would remain bright, cold and windless.

The usual stuff for Friday: bins, coffee and Jools leaving early to do yoga.

I have a day of meetings, so I waste little time in logging on with a fresh brew and getting down to work.

Not much to report, really, just the department meeting and two new faces to be introduced, though managers rather than those who actually do work on the coalface.

Nineteen We smile and clap at the news that tractor production is up again.

Jools was going to go swimming after work, so at two once I have done with work for the week, I go for a shave and a shower, and once dressed again, I wait for Jools to come back.

I have an idea, so put the kettle on to boil, and before it does boil, she's back, so we can sit down together for a brew and a chat.

It was the weekend.

Jools had called in on the way home to pick up some cash for our holiday, so we have 40,000kr, which might buy us a coffee.

End of the week Maybe two.

Bangers and mash for dinner, quick and easy. So, we could clean things away, wash up and relax for the rest of the day.

I fail in the music quiz so lose my top placing, and am down to 4th with just one round this month left to go.

No comments: