So, a brief update as to our future plans for travel.
I say this as when we saw Jen last week, she asked if Jools could do her a favour? Go to Australia with her for six weeks in a motorhome.
This was the literal bolt out of the blue, but then it opened up another possibility for me, as I would stay behind to cat sit, thus save close to two grand in cattery fees, then I could go to the orchid capital of the world: Perth.
I would be going later, at the end of July, and have been planning, roughly some things to do. I have friends who will show me some of the orchid sites, and others I can find out myself, perhaps.
News as I get it.
Before then we are off to Sardinia on another orchid trip with our friends, that's in "April" sometime.
And in February we are also off to Tenerife for a few days where we hope to see their four endemic orchid species.
In a break from the orchids, in October I will be joining a church tour of Northamptonshie with a friend and church expert, John.
Our long planned trips to Mexica and New Zealand get pushed back to 2028.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment