Thursday 30 December 2010

Thursday 30th December 2010

Or, crocked for Christmas.

As I wrote before, I had a pain in my knee come on on Christmas Day. And that is where the pain stayed. Not on Christmas Day but in my knee. And so on Boxing Day, I spent most of the day on the sofa watching football and accepting cups of tea that Jools might want to bring me. Football does not watch itself you know!

In all seriousness, my knee has been giving me serious gip; I did drive some of the way up to and back from Mum's, but the next day I had to rest it again. I think it's getting better now, but on occasion if I turn too sharp or climb the stairs too quick it lets me know.

Santa knows best!

So, for the past two days Jools has been going to work, and I have been home alone; with cats. Yesterday I did some housework; clean the cooker, clean the grate and vaccuumed. And listened to some music online, and also got some singles out, snapped them for a project and played them too. Today, any pretence that I would be doing some housework was done away with and I spent the day listening to music and playing with photographs.

At least going outside was out as far as photography was concerned, as we have been shrouded in fog for the past three days. And so travelling to Mother's early in the week looks more and more like the best decision we made this month.

No comments: