Wednesday 2 November 2022

Tuesday 1st November 2022

A new month, and a new experince.

Again, I slept poorly.

And when I woke up I ached all over.

And coughed.

Jools made me coffee, left forwork, and I got on with setting up the office again. But with less sleep than the night before, I wouldn't last the day.

At some point, the possibility of COVID entered my head.

It was three days since I came home, four since the beer festival, and that was very crowded indeed.

I found the box of test kits, and rad the instructions, which were not clear. But at least now there is no swabbin the throat, just the nose.

First test I messed up.

And the second I got right, so attended a meeting while the results showed.

Three hundred and five Two lines.

Positive.

Which explained a lot as to how I felt. I also felt very cold indeed. So went upstairs to bed, collecting four blankets to pile on the duvet, and I put the heating on.

It helped. Just.

So I lay in the semi-darkness as the afternoon melted into evening.

Once up, I made a coffee and that warmed me up, so much so I had to turn the heating down, sharpish.

Jools picked up sausage and chips from the chippy. Battered sausage, of course, and once home I plated it up and the chips overflowed both of them. So, we shall have them warmed up for dinner on Wednesday too.

There was footy on the TV, but the light from the laptop too bright, another sign of COVD I believe, so went to bed to listen to Spurs on the radio, falling asleep several time until it ended at ten in which time I had fluctuated from hot to cold to hot again, so many time, I lost count.

No comments: