Friday 10 February 2023

Thursday 9th February 2023

Every day, every hour, we get nearer the weekend.

Or something.

No yoga or swimming for Jools, so we sleep in until gon six, from that point it was whether there was time to wake up before work.

The morning dawned cloudier than it had been for several day, but the mix of clouds and dramatic lighting made the waiting by the back door worth it.

Angry skies That being said, the highlight of the day was the news, once I had spent several hours on the phone, was that my blood work was "normal", other than needing to lose weight.

Like that was news.

But I lost nearly an hour iin the morning, and 20 minutes more in the afternoon, waiting to get through to the surgery.

Once I got the news, I went out for a walk, though my back was complaining in quite a remarkable amount. So, I walked up Station Road to the first track, then along and down at the end of the paddick, then through the houses to home.

Forty I did vent gas on the way which made the pain lessen somewhat, though did surprise the dogwalker behind me, as to where the trumpeting sound came from.

Or something.

We had bangers, potatoes, Boston beans and creamed spinach for dinner, the night darker than dark by the time Jools got home due to traffic on the A20.

And that was that, really. Not much to report, just work, pain and work.

Music in the evening, this time with no football.

Weekend at the end of tomorrow, though.

No comments: