Thursday 2 February 2023

Wednesday 1st February 2023

A new month!

Yay.

January seems to last the first six months of the year, so to change the page on the calendar is very good to do indeed.

That being said, not much change in the weather, if anything thing, it was cloudier and cooler than Tuesday, and thruth is making it less likely that I would go out for a walk.

Maybe I'd feel different at three in the afternoon?

No, I wouldn't.

Jools went swimming, being the first morning of the new month you'd hope it would seem lighter. It wasn't really, but there is signs of dawn ever earlier, just not that much earlier

Soon it'll be summer and we will soon complain its too hot and we can't sleep.

Or something.

After what I think its safe to call my best day back in the old company in the two years since the merger, I can really see that we are beginning to turn the corner.

Which, if true, would be nice.

Oddly, after such a big and important meeting, Wednesday was very quiet. I did get my IT issue fixed so could catch up on my admin.

The day krept forwards, broken only by regular brews and breakfast and then lunch. Come half three, it was really too late for a walk. I went outside and confirmed it was cold and the light flat. But I did clear the dead plants and some of the new weed growth in the wildlife pond.

Thirty one Cats and kittens were curious as to what I was doing, whizzing around the garden and climbing trees, whilst the birds chirped their annoyance at me being near to their feeders.

So it goes, so it goes.

Dinner was dirty burgers.

Just dirty burgers.

And oinions.

And cheese.

And pickles.

And curry ketchup.

And sweet beer.

We clear up and wrap up the evening with chocolate and coffee, before I join Scully on the sofa so we can both watch Man Utd v Forest in the League cup.

Chimay Tripel Another day done....

No comments: