Thursday 28 March 2024

Wednesday 27th March 2024

It is now Spring.

Looks like Spring.

Smells like Spring.

Warm like Spring.

Colourful like Spring.

Spring.

Jools was working her last day before Easter, I still had two days to go, though most of Denmark seems to have taken the week off, what with Thursday and Friday being public holidays.

I ask colleagues about Easter food and in both Denmark and Sweden it seems to be herring, pickled of course, and then meat and black bread.

I had some loose ends to tie up, and should really get them done with so few folks at work to disturb me.

Jools left for work at seven, I set up the office and straight away called Henrik to check on him. He has to fly to America next week, is trying to arrange visas and a spare passport before he goes, and is struggling. He gets no work done all day.

Meanwhile, the showery day we had expected was mostly sunny, and very little actual rain until the evening.

In the garden the Cowslips are beginning to flower and shows how they have spread and one is now growing through the gaps in the patio. The first one is not quite open, but it'll do.

Eighty seven Work drags. So I listen to podcasts and watch more videos, while on one of the work screens I watch the live camera from the volcano in Iceland.

The day slips by.

Dinner is easy enough: warmed up ragu and fresh (shop bought) pasta, I need to think about things before I make another batch. But it is glorious, even without bread. As I, correctly, thought, there was enough carbs with the pasta.

After a shower, I had a bad vertigo attack which washed me out, so went to bed to listen to a podcast, only to fall asleep before eight.

No comments: