Thursday 23 February 2012

Thursday 23rd February 2012

Spring has sprung.

Well, for a couple of days. Two weeks ago it was minus 17 degrees and today it got to over plus 18. And in the greenest of green offices where I work, with poor ventilation, the temperatures soared to uncomfortable levels. And to make it worse, my boss is down, and we had a meeting for three hours this morning, and conducted an audit during the afternoon.

I just wanted to head to the pub for a tall frosty one. Heck, i still want that now. I left work at ten past five, heading right into the setting sun, I had the windows open and the warm spring air flowed in; lovely.

And it might stay the same tomorrow, and then change just in time for the weekend to begin. As usual. But, this weekend we are on our travels, this time to deepest, darkest Wiltshire, as Jools has an art class, and I will take lots of photographs. And have a brewery tour, drink beer and take more photographs.

So, at about three we will head off up to the M25 and join the great traffic jam as we head west. It should be OK; we shall see.

The good news this week, is that the project director on the next two projects has agreed to add me to the management personnel, and so my place is secure; or, as secure as it can be these days.

*dances a tired jig of joy*

So, until next week, have fun folks.

No comments: