Monday 14 January 2013

Your blog comments; an apology

My dear reader(s). Every now and again I go back to see what I was doing in that week in years gone by. Its harmless, and sometimes serves to remind myself how far, or not, I have come.

Anyway, looking back to 2009 and 2010 i see that many people wrote very supportive comments in reply to my posts. And it would appear that I promptly ignored your kind words.

Now, I would like to point out that back then, there was no single page you could review all comments, so you would stumble over comments. Or not.

So, if you have commented in the past, and pissed off because it seems I ignored you, it wasn't like that, honest.

So, if you would like to comment on any comments, please do and i will try to even answer you. Wowzers.

No comments: