Monday 30 May 2016

Monday 30th May 2016

It is midway through the afternoon on a dull, grey, windy bank holiday Monday. It should come as no surprise to learn that the weather is so poor once again. I suppose we have been lucky enough over the weekend, plenty of sunshine, plenty enough for orchid snaps for sure.

This morning we had bacon butties for breakfast before doing two tip runs, then the British ritual, going to a garden centre to buy plants for the garden.

I had a crap night's sleep, I feel like shit, and so am stumbling through the day in a haze. Later, I will have to pack ready for another week in Denmark. Such is life, could be worse, could be off to Hammerfest or somewhere equally grim, rather than Esbjerg to meet with friends, with some added work.

The cats are demanding food all the while. Its their job. We ignore them. That's our job.

I suppose I will feel better in the morning. Maybe not. Who knows.

Anyway, you take care until the weekend, y'hear.

No comments: