Saturday 3 June 2023

Friday 2nd June 2023

I woke up just before six and hoped my back would be better, but as usually happens, it hurt more after a session in the clinic the previous evening than the actual injury. I rolled over onto my back and I got a stabbing pain telling me exactly where I had injured it.

I climbed out of bed, knowing that I wouldn't be going far again today, and would also be relying on ice packs to soothe the pain.

Jools went to yoga, I did the bins, taking much longer to get up and down the drive.

And so to work, where I should be getting up every half hour to exercise my back, instead there was four hours of back to back meetings, so I sat, mostly in pain.

Not that I would be going for a walk later anyway, the wind still set from the north, and the cloud cover that has shrouded east Kent all week was due to continue at least until Saturday.

One hundred and fifty three I went out later to take shots of something, anything.

Not much else to report, just hoping that tomorrow will bring normality, and a trip to London to take some exciting shots.

No comments: