Monday 26 July 2010

Monday 26th July 2010

And the phone rang last night, and things changed. again.

Probably.

Mother has had a heart attack and is in hospital having tests. I say that lightly now because we did speak today, the first time in weeks, and she is chipper to say the least.
Avoiding all issues, other than she is fine, but did have a pain and will be in hospital for at least a week. and so I am heading up to Suffolk at the weekend to due the dutiful son thing. Makes my heart sink just writing that. That I am being suckered in to more games. It may sound harsh, and almost certainly is, but having lived my life, knowing what I know, you'll have to take my word for it when I say we are playing games here. But at least i know it's a game; and she knows that I know it's a game.

So, I will go and say my piece and feel better, and she'll feel the opposite having heard it, and we'll move on. Again. More news on the unfolding drama as we get it, folks.

No comments: