Wednesday 11 August 2010

Wednesday 11th August 2010

Another day, and another step closer to actually achieving something with ‘the company.’ I now have agreements from the one of the departments on the cases I have been chasing for months; now the hard part – getting the money out of them for the extra work caused. The total, is not earth shattering, just over €10,000, but represents an acceptance by them for the extra work caused, and allows some of the cost of the project to be deferred.
So, I was looking at the cases after getting one of the cases had been closed, and it was; accepted.

Jelltex shoots, and scores.

And again.

And again

And again.

And can he make it five in a row? Yes he can.



But, can he get the money? That is the big question. And after such a potential victory and landmark decisions, should I rest on my laurels, or go for the spectacular double and force the other unit to adopt the same rules?? Simples; I have already taken on the most obstructive person, and have written to his boss how I think the system should work. It worked last time, eventually. I have the backing of my boss and the head of the whole project for this.

Oh, I do love success!

And I really think I should sample the home brew tonight, to round off a good day.


Home brew Mk II: woodforde's Admiral's Reserve

No comments: