Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tuesday 22nd July 2014

Monday.

What an unusual feeling, being a Monday and not having to pack, get ready to catch a train and head to Denmark, Germany, Sweden or China. In fact I have a whole luxurious week stretching ahead of me at home. In fact, it is possible I could have, wait for it, a whole month at home, maybe until after the late summer bank holiday.

Luxury.

Tell that to the young folks today, and they won't believe you.

To add a even better, ermine trimmed feeling for the day, I worked from home on Monday. Not even having to put any trousers on. I did though, as the postman usually complains.

Work was filled with not having to organise audits, arranging coordination meetings and the such, which it seems all my time since the beginning of April has been filled with. Odd.

At the end of the day, Jools came home, and after salad for dinner we sat down to watch the Lego Movie on Sky. And it was very much as good as we hoped it would be.

Everything is, indeed, awesome.

No comments: