Friday 20 March 2015

Friday 20th March 2015

Thursday

And like that, normality returns to life. I have a day at home, working from home. Jools leave for work at seven, I put of the bins for collection, have breakfast and just before eight switch the computer on.

The day passes quickly, with me catching up on paperwork, more organising. Lunch came and went, I sent out more mails. The day passed and afternoon turned into evening.

We have kofte kebabs with some spicy rice thing of my own invention, made with herbs and spices found on the shelf. It is all rather nice I have to say.

Top of the Pops from February livens things up, right from when I really was getting into music, those were the days, if looking very dated now. The Vapors looked cool enough, but even Turning Japanese betrayed their roots as being managed by Paul Weller's Dad. After watching the documentary on Blondie last year, we now know that they were high on Drugs by the time Automic was a hit, and it looked like it to be honest.

What was that, oh just another day whizzing by, but tomorrow is Friday, the end of days, and then its the weekend, probably......

No comments: