It is the end of summer. Or near the end, it has cooled down some, and even rained.
And after the wind down before the holiday, and then the wind back up upon our return, it was about time I did a full session again.
So up at six, sort the cats out, drink coffee and all ready to go.
In order not to overheat, I kept my RPM down to about 57, and that seemed to work, and with The Sound of Football podcast to listen to, the forty minutes flew by.
It was then off to Tesco to play hunt the essentials as the remodelling is still ongoing, but mostly done.And then back home to put the shopping away, boil the kettle for brews, before breakfast.
We were all done by ten, and Jools had pointed out that we had three other unpainted windowsills. I had done two, so now it was time to do the three upstairs.
Without falling out the window!
I had washed with fungicide the day before, all I had to do was get the tin of paint upstairs without spilling any or tripping up, then paint two layers on each sill without falling out the windows, or letting any paint drop to the windows below.
Jools went out to avoid worrying about me having an accident.In the end, each sill took about ten minutes, then an hour to allow to dry, before putting on a second coat. And the deed was done.
I pack away the paint, clean the brush and all is done. I have a pint of squash, then realise I was ready for the football at half twelve.
Norwich on the tellybox again, away at Millwall, and should have been a good game.
Sadly, Norwich played like strangers. Tired strangers, and never got going, 2-0 down at half time, they ship a third after half time, and were second best in every department. The worst performance in nearly a year!In the Prem, Man Utd get our fought by Hull and go down 2-0, and after the main batch of games, Spurs lose 3-0 at Brentford is a typical Spursy performance.
So it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment