Its Wednesday. Apparently.
There is no phys to do, so I can lay in bed until I want, then get up, drink coffee and check on the world thanks to my left wing Blue Sky view.
Blue Sky is not leftist, its just that you choose what you see and from whom, so what you do choose matches with your world view.
There is no algorithm to dictate that, just you. Which is why I interact mostly with people I met in those first few months on the platform, and fewer newer contacts.
But I digress.
Jools goes to fitness class, then has breakfast out, then stays in town to have a routine blood test.
I look at the lawnmeadow, ponder the recent rain, and decide that its time.
Time for a mow.
And being healthier, I don't need to use the traction motor, but run the mower up and down, side to side, without much effort.
But was sweaty afterwards.
I then rake the thatch into piles, but put off their collection until Thursday. As you do.
Once done, the lawnmeadow is brown and dead. Mostly, but I hope this harvest will generate fresh green growth.It comes as a surprise to find there is more than one grand tour in cycling, so after doing as much internetting one can after lunch, I put on the tellybox and watch the latest stage of La Vuelta.
AKA, the Tour of Spain.I watch after switching the coverage on, starting it from the beginning, and so able to fast forward through the talking into and all the ad breaks.
Much better.
The countryside of northern Spain is very similar to that of Southern France, where we should have been two months ago.
Maybe we should go back when its cooler? If only there was another eclipse in the near future.
There was football in the evening, on the tellybox. But was predictable, so I go to bed before it was over, so only found the results in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment