Thursday 12 November 2009

All by myself!!!!

Not as bad or as tragic as it may sound; Jools is away at her Fathers' looking after her Nan whilst Tony and his wife go up to Bolton for her Mother's 90th birthday. Hope you got that.
So, each night Jools drops me off at home and then heads to Whitfield to look after Nan, whilst I entertain myself and the cats here.

The week has flown, but I do find it hard to send myself to bed, and have been staying up to near midnight, one night looking for obscure 80s music on youtube. And then there is the whisky; I'm not a huge drinker, but whisky seems to wake me up for a while and drives me to find or play song after song after song.

Tangmere at Dover

Last night I had the car for a while as a steam locomotive was passing through Dover, and I went down to the station to take some shots, which came out rather well. Although it was a long chilly wait until it huffed and puffed into the station.

Tangmere at Dover

I snapped away, and go some great shots, low light with blurred steam and smoke. And then back home, pizza in the oven and washed that down with an ice cold beer, whilst the cats watched.

I have an interview at the factory next week for a permanent position, so fingers crossed for that. More news as I get it.

OK, just one day to go and then the weekend!

No comments: