Friday 15 January 2010

Groundhog Day

So, I have to go back to the Job Centre. Again. Seems like yesterday I signed on for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And today I had to go back to sign for Friday. Quite why I could not do this yesterday is a mystery to me. When I saw the paperback I pointed out what I thought was a mistake on the guys part; but no. I guess we must find something for them all to do.

Anyway, went to Tesco this morning, after dropping Julie off at work. Whisked round getting stuff for most of the month ahead. And I am just back from there again to get the items I forgot off the list, which I had with me and checked several times.

Dinner tonight is jacket potatoes and beans. Something very simple. Tomorrow we have Tesco curry, which is nicer than you would imagine. And then on Sunday we have a Flickrmeet in Whitstable, and then back here with our freind Bob for steak and ale pie and lots of veggies and gravy.

And lots of play-off football. After backing the Pats going all the way, I now realise I know very little and think I should keep my views to myself. I'm just hoping they're all great games.

Let's play some football.

No comments: