Wednesday 27 January 2010

Strange times

So I go to the Job Centre for an interview into getting help with courses, only to find the person who i saw had not been briefed as to what I wanted or why I was there. And so I spend 10 minutes writing down what I said and nodding when I said something. And that was it! Ten minutes and thank you I will write to you in due course. To say I was fuming is an understatement.

Anyway, I get back here only to find I am locked out of my own blog, somehow it decided that it would need my little used alternative e mail addy instead of my main one. I had noticed that when I tried to get to the blog when away from home I had to use the alternative, but this was just freaky. Using the same addy as I have on here for over a year! So, I now have another blog, which is blank, on which I am following my own blog!

Like, duh!

And so another day goes by and I wonder where a job is coming from. We shall see, something could be right around the corner, I hope so. Being in the job centre with the dregs of society, those swearing at the staff, already drunk on White Lightning don't want to work, I do. Oh well.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.......

No comments: