Wednesday 1 June 2022

Tuesday 31st May 2022

And to work. Again.

And outside the rain did fall.

Mainly on the garden. And meadow.

I have to admit, I am in a rut working from home, even after just one day back after a week off. I am to travel once we are back from Wales, if only for a few days, but that should make life interesting for a while.

Pieris brassicae I dream of Cleo sleeping in the bed, but wake up with Cleo on the bed, but difficult to tell dream from reality, and with one thing and another, I slept poorly. Which explained the migraine soon after lunch and my hour on the sofa surrounded by flashing lights.

One hundred and fifty one Jools hung the washing out to dry, but I would have to get it in less than three hours later due to a downpour.

Other than that, life is as it always is: cats eat, meow and sleep, work makes me frustrated and there is coffee to drink.

Into the afternoon, it clouds over more and gets cold enough to close the windows and put the heating on, damning the cost. Until a cat wants to go out of the window instead of the cat flap. Cleo jumps up to where the window should be open, but isn't, and then gravity brings her back to earth. Quickly.

Days eyes The rain is heavier in the afternoon, so there is no walking for me, just some shots in the garden in the bright spells between showers.

Dinner is fritters, and is a case of using the courgettes, sweet peppers and the rest of the stuff so there is nothing to throw out come Thursday.

A quiet evening, and early to bed too, as my lack of sleep forces my eyes to close.

No comments: