Saturday 11 November 2023

Friday 10th November 2023

Friday.

Still ill.

Though sleeping like a log.

I slept through the alarm, Jools getting up and getting dressed, feeding the cats and boiling the kettle. I only woke when she drove the car out of the drive to go to yoga.

I laid in bed, halfway between waking and dreaming.

I did not work.

I did put the bins out during a break in the rain.

No idea what I did all morning, but it took me several hours. Had lunch and went back to bed for an hour.

Got up, had a shower and felt almost human. By then Jools was back from swimming, and we both looked at the fabulous light once the rain cleared as the sun set.

Three hundred and fourteen Oddly, my cough did ease, though you don't notice it at the time, only after a few hours you suddenly remember you've not barked since tea time.

I climbed the stairs to be, so weary, throwing myself into bed and falling into a deep sleep.

Maybe on Saturday I'll fell better....

I hope so.

No comments: