Friday 15 October 2010

Friday 15th October 2010

I guess it is beginning to hit hoe what this job actually is. My boss is talking of two trips to Denmark in the next six weeks, we me going to head office as well as the main component factories, with meetings between us and the quality departments in those factories; and I am preparing the notes and presentations. I field calls from presidents of said factories, me not really realising how high in the food chain they are, but I give them the answers they want, and everyone is happy. Or so it seems.

The eyes have it

I am getting into the swing of having the office to myself. I listen to the previous nights Steve Lamaq radio show in the morning, and then listen to Radios 5 or six in the afternoon. It's all rather pleasant. I get on with my job, very few distractions. On occasions, someone comes down for a chat, which is always nice, and breaks up the day. I do nine hours like that, and then come home. It really is rather nice I have to say.

Scully, Actually.

And now it is the weekend, nothing much planned for us, maybe go to London; maybe not, depends how we feel in the morning. Maybe some walking, maybe not. But thats the beauty of weekends; they don't need to be jam-packed with exciting things to be wonderful.

No comments: