Friday 29 October 2010

Friday 29th October 2010

Washing up, by its nature, should not be dangerous. Ever wondered at those figures that are sometime trotted out from time to time, 76 people a year are injured in sock-related accidents? Well, yesterday I was washing up, and part of that is to take the wrapper from the empty can that held breakfast's grapefruit. Next thing, somehow, I had nearly sliced the end of my finger off, and there was blood everywhere.

And it kept on coming!

Who'd have thought, one index finger could have so much blood in it? I waited for Julie to come home and so she could put a bandage and plaster(s) on.

And while I'm at it, why is it always the index finger? and why does it always get banged??

Oh well. I am now off washing up duties until the finger;

heals

drops off.

Such is life.

On with the show.

Scully (again)

No comments: