Wednesday 27 October 2010

Wednesday 27th October 2010

It has been a day in which everyone has just carried on. Which is good. As you can imagine, we have talked, swapped gossip and rumours and in reality, we know nothing. That I am still able to book course means that for the near future at least I have a job, and so with that thought, we will carry on as normal.

Once we discover what 'normal' is, of course.

And today, is a very important day, the day when it all becomes worthwhile; pay day. And so we have a healthier bank account, and tentative plans for the future, and with those we will go forward.

I am off to Kendal in mintcake-shire in December for a course; working at heights. I think I will keep my vertigo quiet and hope I can get through it. It does mean a train journey up through Manchester-vibes-in-the-city again, and riding on a bendy tilting train to boot. And get paid for it; yay!

The kittens are a delight still, and are getting bigger and going out a little each day. The others are still not happy, with hissing and spitting, but we think its all gonna work out fine.

So, all is not so bad as first thought and we shall keep calm and carry on, and if in doubt, brew up.

No comments: