Thursday 11 May 2017

Wednesday 10th MAy 217

It is the 2nd half of the week, and yet work does not seem to be calming down. Which is odd, as I will reveal in tomorrow's post.

Jools has a hospital appointment, a blood test so cannot eat before it, and wants to lie in bed. Needless to say the cats have other ideas, and are demanding we get up at the normal time to feed them. So I get up to see to their needs, and as I'm up I make coffee. For Me, as coffee counts as food apparently.

Despite it being bright and sunny, it seems bitterly cold. Too cold to sit outside anyway, even at midday or in the afternoon. In fact I give in at seven and have the heating on from breakfast, giving me no time to get cold.

I begin work at eight, and Jools goes to the quack for her test. She is back at quarter to nine, and has breakfast and coffee before leaving for work, leaving me alone with the cats and work.

The day pods on with me working away, and the radio chundering away quietly in the background.

One hundred and twenty eight Outside it is still sunny, but it feels cold inside, so I make another coffee and thinks about lunch. WHich is pastrami and French made Indian curry flavoured crisp sandwiches. I mean, I know how to roll.

Dinner is at least easy; leftover pasta salad and cold aubergine. May not sound good, but is.

One more day to go before holiday begins. Sometimes it feels like its never going to arrive, and then again it is the 10th of May, where did the year go?

And there is yet more football on the radio, whilst outside the sun sinks in a sky of pinks and reds, meanwhile on the other side of the sky, the full moon rises red through thin clouds over the other side of the dip.

No comments: