Friday 26 April 2024

Thursday 25th April 2024

The week grows old, but not really quickly enough, but it will soon be the weekend.

There is rumours that the wind might change direction for the weekend and it will feel less cold.

But we shall see.

We woke up to a brighter than expected morning, there is now an avian guard watching over the garden of all corvids (excluding chuffs), herring gills (not all, but at least two), and various tits, thrushes and chaffinches.

And so, to work.

For my second urgent task this week, I have to create a new procedure, so with the barest of guidance, I work though the day and to me, looks OK.

I send it to my boss at the end of the day.

In the garden the first of the Yellow rattle is in flower, so I take two attempts to record the fact.

One hundred and sixteen Not sure what the neighbours think of it all, to be honest.

At the end of the day I send off my work to my boss, and log off, making a coffee to sup while I ponder the day.

I make bangers and mash for dinner, with the first batch to this year's wild garlic sausages. They're mighty fine as always.

And for the evening there is yet more football, Bright v Citeh which should have been a challenge, but Citeh run out 4-0 winners and barely break sweat in doing so.

No comments: