Friday 11 October 2024

Wednesday 9th October 2024

Wednesday.

And another day, or night, of excess sleep, meaning I get up at six with over eight hours rest, and feeling fine.

What can I say about today I didn't say about yesterday?

Not much if I'm honest.

There is work, as always, but having got back in control of work, I now have to wait. And then wait for the morning rain to stop, evaporate so I could do some gardening.

Blue Gardening involves the mowing of the long grass detailed yesterday, though that could wait until the afternoon so I could decide if I was up for some manual labour and actually get the mower out.

That said, not much else to report. It was sunny enough that the hawk moth was still basking, though not doing much, and Mulder and Scully more than happy to sit beside me and paw at my elbow to stroke them.

Two hundred and eighty three For feline killing machines, they can be quite gentle when the mood takes them.

Jools has painful heel issue, so goes to the clinic in Canterbury after work, leaving me here to hold the fort and feed the cats dinner until she returned.

She returned just before eight, so we had pizza and beer. Or cider. And another quiet evening passed and we went to bed at a Sensible time.

No comments: