Thursday 3 December 2009

The Box Factor; day 2

Another day, another one without training.

I think it was something to be expected to be honest. I worked with Marting who is one of the other 'contestants' and is still angry. That I have some 'inside' information about what was supposed to be offered to us and this silly competition is something I kept to myself.

We spent the day either folding a CD jacket of turning the flap of the print to make it neat; or neatish if its me doing the turning.

Time went quite quickly, and we did some talking and laughing, but did churn out some 12,000 units, some 4,000 more than had been hoped.

But, no trials, tests have been done and so that will spin into another week. Tomorrow is a closed Friday, in that there is no production, and so we get a three day weekend, albeit with no pay, but hell, a three day weekend; what's not to like?

So, just trying to work out how to spend my extra day off; I'm guessing it may well involve photography.

No comments: