Thursday 31 December 2009

How was it for you? 2009

Film: we only went to the cinema once, I think, so that'll be Moon, David Bowie's son's directing debut.

TV show: Did not watch much TV at all, so it's either Have I Got News for You or QI again.

Radio: This was the year I discovered Radio 4, so, it has to be I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, but with The Unbelievable Truth, Saturday Live, The Now Show and Dessert Island Discs coming close. The best music show was Radio 2's Radcliffe and Maconie Show. Again.

Record of the year: For me it has to be The Duckworth Lewis Method, endless joy at cricket and clever wordplay, set to wonderful music.

Best moment; Moving into the new house.

Worst moment; hearing whilst on holiday that my employer, UTEC, had gone bust and we had all lost our jobs.

No comments: