Saturday 20 April 2013

Saturday 20th April 2013

And so some eight hours after getting back home, I was getting up to head to the office at Ramsgate as i had paperwork to drop off. I won't lie, as pleasant a drive as it is in the morning, i could have done with another hour in bed and some more beauty sleep.

However, it was work time.

I could go into details, but I won't. Suffice to say, more e mails came in than I could deal with, we still have a stack of NCRs to register, and next week I have to travel to Denmark again, conduct another day or training for yet another new starter and oversee the loading of the installation ship. OK, I'm not responsible, but this is one of the most delicate operations.

anyway, other than wind turbines, we have a plentiful supply of hot water, as we got a new water tank this week. Not the most exciting news I could bring you, but the fact the shower has been running out of water since the bathroom was done, and we have had what has at times been a waterfall running out of the overflow pipe from the attic. Anyway, that has now stopped. The shower should not run dry, and we are £550 lighter. That did include a new radiator for the bathroom so we don't have the paddling pool in there now.

Once work was done, i got back on the cross trainer and did half an hour, picking up the pace to Toni Basil's Mickey which, as ever, a great work out song.



Bring on the weekend......

2 comments:

nztony said...

I love "Come On Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners as a very motivating exercise song. If I wasn't at work at the moment I'd give it a jolly good thrashing.

jelltex said...

For me it's Tony Basil, believe it or not, Mmmmm Bop, and then high tempo numbers like Tessie by the Drop Kick Murphies or E=MC2 by BAD. Anyway, for me, music makes it easier.