Friday 19 April 2013

This Week

Well, two other things to talk about: one that this is the 3rd anniversary since i begun work in the wonderful world of wind turbines. And despite any statements written here to the contrary, I love this job. I really have not been better suited to a job.

Saying that, it has been trying, but no more than what other people have to put up with. So, here's to three more years!

And on Wednesday it was the day of the funeral. I was very busy, so did not watch or listen to anything about, and maybe it has given me a little perspective. Most of those attending hated her, and played a part in her removal from power. And for many it was a political move to be seen to mourn and cry some crocodile tears. Yes, that you Gidiot I'm talking to.

all in all, it was a long, long time ago, the damage can not be undone, and we have the problems of the living to cope with. Goodbye Maggie and good riddance.

Now, on with the weekend......

No comments: