Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tuesday 18th August 2015

Monday

And back to work, as if the weekend had never happened. As usual.

Jools heads to work, I put on the computer to attend an early meeting, only to find it had been put back an hour. As it was not seven, I think I should have breakfast whilst watching the previous night's football, especially as Chelski lost rather badly. And the Chosen One was graceless about it.

As usual.

But, I get into the swing of it, what with the cups of coffee and regular infusion of fruit. Lunchtime comes, and instead of something unhealthy, I clean the canes of ripe raspberries and eat the whole darn lot smothered in fresh cream. Yum and indeed yum.

The afternoon passes, mails come, mails go. I update this and that, all seems under control.

I know I should be doing more phys, so at four I go upstairs and dust down the cross-trainer and do a session. It is OK, not brilliant, but as it is a cool summers day, it might even be enjoyable, even if I am counting the seconds until the end of the session.

Phew!

We have Italian tomato and lentil soup that I make myself, once I have opened the jars and poured it in the saucepan. We do have lots of the leftover bread from Sunday to dunk in the soup, which is wonderful.

And that really was your Monday: there was some football on the radio, as there will be for the next nine months, but I do other things at the same time, I am multi-tasking, which is nice. I am planning our trip to Open House next month, lets hope we can go to some nice places.

Is it the weekend yet?

No comments: