Friday 31 May 2024

Tuesday 28th May 2024

Tuesday, and so after none days off, Jools goes back to work, but I still have three more days, as I had plenty more orchiding planned to do.

But the weather had other ideas, and Jools needed the car in the afternoon.

So I stayed home and waited for the overnight rain to ease.

I had a week's podcasts and blog posts to catch up on, and once I got into the habit of that, I really didn't feel like moving much.

One hundred and forty nine There were plans to part mow the meadow, just where the grass grows thick in the lea of the hedge and underneath the feeders, but somehow, I did not have time.

The day slipped by, I had crispbakes in rolls for lunch and settled back to read WSC comes in the sunshine now flooding the back garden, with Scully to join me to roll in the sun and purr very loudly.

I made a new quick Italian pizza bread to go with Caprese for dinner, which we woolfed down whilst listening to Bono on Desert Island Discs.

A day I would rather spent doing what I did than working, it has to be said.

No comments: