Wednesday 8 May 2024

Tuesday 7th May 2024

Tuesday. And back to work.

Good news is that it is a four day week this week, five days next week, then two weeks off orchiding. With five days of that in Ireland.

One hundred and twenty eight But more of that another time.

I had work, of course. And two, no three meetings, to clear up a misunderstanding. I can't go into details, but the playground game of Chinese whispers might give you an idea.

Mulder So, from going from a point where I was considering my position to where all was peas and carrots again, all within an hour, was quite the ride.

Otherwise, the endless sunshine for the week failed to appear here, and was cloudy until well after three, and anyway my knee was complaining loudly, so no walking for me.

Vanessa atalanta Instead I did some chores around the house and prepared dinner of coriander chicken, pan fried asparagus and hassleback potatoes.

To celebrate what I think was a win at work, I got one of the reserve bottles of wine out and supped long and merrily.

The football season has now moved to the play offs outside the Prem, so there was that to entertain me for the evening.

No comments: