Thursday 22 April 2010

I'm drowning!

Yes, I'm drowning in a sea of information and not enjoying it.

I am told that it will all make sense in due course. That from tomorrow at ten I will be on my own, and bricking it.

I have tried, heaven knows I have. Christian has tried to help, but he was given much to do other than teach me what he knows. So, inbetween calling reluctant suppliers, he tried to help me. That almost none of my auths have been actioned, and in most case I can look at the pages on the intranet but not change them, or, heaven forbid, input information.

But, tomorrow is Friday, and if nothing else there will be the minute hand ticking towards five in the afternoon. We have nothing planned, but the weekend will be ours, maybe to lay in bed and stare at the ceiling, or get out and DO STUFF.

We are trying to contain ourselves as tonight is the second leadership 'debate' is on the tV. Instead of watching that we might poke our eyes out with red hot needles or run round the garden stark naked. Who knows, it'll be better than the staged farce that will be played out on Sky TV.

No comments: