Tuesday 27 April 2010

Victoire Jelltex

Folkestone Harbour

I can now reveal to you all, that I, that is your good friend Mr Jelltex, is about to be a semi-professional photographer.

Or a paid part-timer.

Whatever.

Anyway, last year Jools and myself went on a trip by steam train from London to Folkestone and back again. That in itself is an exciting thing, but anyways. The Folkestone Harbour Branch is now closed, and we went on the next-to-last train that went down it. We got to watch the engine power up and return before taking us back to London.
I took I huge number of shots, and one got spotted and a local gallery asked if they could turn it to a print. The process is something called vectoring, and produces something similar to a 1930s travel poster.

This is soon to be sold at the gallery, and I should be getting a small percentage of each print sold. So please, in order to keep me in single malts, go to

http://www.harveyhart.com/

and buy a copy. No, buy two, or as many as you like. The new site goes online on the 6th of May.

You know it makes sense.

No comments: