Saturday 3 April 2010

Job update

So, I thought I would bring you all up to speed with my current status. I am still looking for work, but I do have an interview next week. It's with the company building the windfarm up the coast, as a Technical Assistant, I think I should be able to do that, I just have to convince them I can. So, on Thursday I will don my only suit and try and sell myself.
Also, the background checks have been completed for the job down the cruise terminal, and that should start in three weeks at most. Although, saying that I have yet to have confirmation from the company, just that the checks have been done. So, I can now prove that I have not been arrested, been in jail or on any offender lists, which is good.

So, things are moving forward, sometimes it does not seem that way for weeks. Anyway, fingers crossed, although that will probably have no bearing on whether I get the job, or not.

No comments: