Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wednesday 25th November 2015

Tuesday

And so the year ploughs on, much later in the day a fine full moon would rise in the east casting strong silvery light on the valley behind the house. But before then we would have rain. Lots of rain. Indeed the wind was howling and rain hammering against the side of the house long before the alarm went off. And dawn, crept, half ashamed over the land, not making it fully daylight until after midday when the clouds lifted.

Morning drizzle Jools left for home a few minutes early to allow for the conditions, leaving me and the complaining cats at hoe to deal with what the day would throw at us.

And in large part, not much was thrown at us, other than rain. However, I did feel lethargic all day, and I got the feeling that I have not been getting up and about enough, so once the work for the day was done, I got the i pod out and did a session on the cross-trainer. And what a difference that made! Afterwards I felt more alive, healthier as the endorphins surged around my system. Therefore, more of the same tomorrow then, I suppose.

Scully Outside the day had faded, but by then the clouds were clearing, and the moon was already rising.

Elsewhere, it was Lee's funeral in Denmark. I would like to have been there, it goes without saying. But, the details were only announced at the weekend, too late to arrange travel. So, my thoughts all afternoon were with his family and my friends and colleagues who were there.

Molly Tuesday night dinner was dirty food, burgers and beer, which hits the spot obviously, and is good once in a while. Those of you who fillow my tavels will know I have more than enough burgers when I am in DK, but hey, what can you do?

No comments: