Monday 26 February 2018

Sunday 25th February 2018

Sunday, usually a day of rest, and this week, even more so. In the end I don't get dressed.

There was some kind of relapse, coupled with another night of broken sleep, a mild allergy attack and still feeling crappy.

Fifty six It was obviously colder this morning, as winds settled in the east and began to strengthen. We waiting wrapped in blankets for the heating to warm the house, and I had a decision to make. I was booked on the quarter to ten flight out of London on Monday, I needed to check in, or should I just forget about the trip. I could be feeling much better tomorrow, or I could be worse, the worry for me was from Saturday, walking up that slight hill in River leaving me breathless, although not hilly in Denmark, it was going to be cold. Very cold. Temperatures expected to drop to minus ten or lower. No matter how much I thought about it, that didn't thrill me. In fact, Jools changed her mind about me should go, to shouldn't.

I send an e mail to the office asking to cancel my travel.

And that was that.

I take to the sofa and watch MOTD.

We have breakfast, watch Altered Carbon. Have coffee. Wash up. Watch more Altered Carbon. Listen to Man Utd v Chelsea. Watch more Altered Carbon. Have dinner. Watch the final three Altered Carbon.

And by then it was gone ten.

A whole day had gone by. We had done very little. But were rested. And I didn't have to get up at half four in the morning. Neither of us needed to be up at half four. And i could have a week at home to recover.

No comments: