Monday 1 April 2024

Sunday 31st March 2024

Easter Sunday.

First day of British Summer Time (BST).

This meant it was darker later in the morning, and the sun not rising until just before seven, so we could lay in bed and snooze.

In fact, I lay in bed until ten to eight, meaning unlike the previous day when I woke at half five and having two and a half hours before Radcliffe and Maconie started. Sunday I had ten minutes.

Ninety one We had planned to go out orchiding, but the expected sunny weather instead turned dark and cloudy, and my knee suggested it wasn't the best thing to do.

So, we didn't go out.

What we did do after breakfast was sort through our DVDs and CDs, thinning out product on the shelves, we're going to donate the unwanted stuff to charity.

Bureau Most of my CDs I dumped were those from the fag end of Britpop and the landfill indie of the first decade of this century. Also going were doubles of stuff I owned.

It came as a surprise to find I had two copies of Back in Black, so kept the remastered version.

The last of the furniture was taken upstairs, and now the old stuff is to be collected by another charity.

This meat that come two in the afternoon Jools could go back to her room to finish her crocheted blanket and be out of earshot of the football that Scully and I watched. Liverpool v Brighton, followed by Citeh v Arse, three goals all afternoon, and Liverpool scored two of them.

Posh chair Somehow it was seven in the evening, we had pizza for supper, sat on the sofa watching Iolo talking about Welsh wildlife.

A good end to the day.

No comments: