Thursday 4 April 2024

Wednesday 3rd April 2014

We have been thinning out our possessions for the last two weeks, last up is the CDs.

I guess we have got rid of 10%, maybe a few more, but there is now space on the shelves again, rather than stacking new ones on top of other CDs.

Ninety four I was going to take a shot of a delivery I was expecting, so took no shots all day, then the delivery got cancelled at seven in the evening, and was nearly dark..

So this is the best I could do with the remaining light.

Jools should have had the day off, but had to go into the office for a meeting, and ended up being there until after midday. Which meant it was just me and the cats.

There is always work. And there is, apparently, always rain.

Another stormy night with heavy rain, lead to a misty and gloomy morning, and it being too wet to sit out even if the weather did allow it.

Not much to tell of the day. Henrik has travelled to Denver for two weeks of audits, our boss has a family emergency in India, meaning I attended meeting that I had been poorly briefed for.

Sigh.

I couldn't go out, even if I wanted to as I was waiting for this delivery, so I sat with Scully as we listened to music, before I made dinner. Which was Kievs, stir fry and noodles, and more leftover focaccia.

Its a horrible job but someone's gotta do it.

Needless to say there was more football in the evening, so I sat with Scully some more as Citeh rattled in four goals.

No comments: