Wednesday 11 January 2023

Tuesday 10th January 2023

To our surprise.

To our great surprise.

We woke up on Tuesday morning at twenty five to seven.

Heck, it was nearly lunchtime.

But, in theory, I had to be at work in 25 minutes.

Jools leapt into action, went downstairs to feed the cats, make coffee, while I got ready for the day.

It was ten past seven when Jools had finished checking her work e mails, at which point I told her the time.

Panic!

Well, not really, she has done many extra hours over the years, but even still she does like to be in the office by eight, but would fail this day.

Outside it was windy and wet.

And cold.

My legs and I decided that there would be no working that day. So, I set up the office and logged on to see what chaos the day could throw.

Work Not much, as it happened.

My colleagues were busy doing their thing, so I talked to no one all day. Except the cats.

And fed them.

Let them out.

Let them in again.

Or let Cleo in and out to be more accurate.

The rain fell all day, the wind blew. I went nowhere, had breakfast, lunch.

And listened to the radio, did work.

Until 3, at which point I watched some more travel stuff in Wales.

Tidy, see?

Dinner was easy; breaded chicken, fried noodles and chilli stir fry.

Ten All lovely, and washed down wih some red wine.

The was Marc on the wireless, footy on the tellybox, which I sat beside Scully whilst watching said footy.

Another day done.

No comments: