Thursday 5 January 2023

Wednesday 4th January 2023

Wednesday.

3rd working day of the year.

Outside the rain fell and the wind blew.

Still.

It was not cold.

Certainly once I had put the heating on and get the hot water pumping.

And had second coffee and breakfast.

Then we were cooking on gas.

Outside, it got light, was a dull and grey day, low cloud. much better to be looking out at it.

Not much to report, really. Just the same old stuff, and yet I'm in a good mood about it. Even when I attended a meeting and heard a senior manager complain that no one was was going to take ownership of a serious issue that almost certainly came from his office.

Four Deep breath and count to ten.

Lunch was crispbakes, leftover recooked roast potatoes and the last of the gravy. Different but good. I could have quite easily gone to sleep early in the afternoon.

The day ended, I thought about going out for a walk, but decided not to, even though I should have.

Dinner was reheated tagine, sweetcorn and wine.

Easy too cook and easier to eat, so I could watch the football in the evening, as Spurs played like Norwich in the 1st half against Palace, then played like, well, Spurs in the second half, and rattled in four goals.

No comments: