Monday 18 January 2016

On allergies

It is Monday afternoon, and I am trying to both recover from, and worked out what caused this latest attack. It began yesterday, but was not bad enough to stop me getting enough sleep, but it began at DEFCON 4 this morning, and despite abating when I walked around, would return in earnest when I sat back down at the dining room table to work. I have done nothing different in the last 48 hours to warrant such a relapse, but as I always say to Jools I can only react to the attacks as they happen and hope to see a pattern or a common root cause.

But as yet I am stumped. I had to stop work at one this afternoon as I could not concentrate due to not being able to breath properly: I went outside to do some gardening, and then did some phys on the cross-trainer. I have come down and dusted around my computer, using plenty of Mr Sheen to not to make the dust float around. We shall see.

I hope I have fixed it, we shall see once I have a shower, use as little gel as possible, no deodorant and then get into a clean set of clothes. See how it pans out then. I had hoped these days were over, what with it being so spring-like outside, the longer days, maybe having a window open to circulate fresh air. I don't know.

So, for now, I am fed up, sneezing and just wanting to feel normal again. In shot, not happy.

No comments: