Tuesday 29 August 2017

The 2017 eclipse and beyond: the preamble

The great American roadtrip!

Two weeks in a Mustang Convertible, wide open roads, stunning weather, hotels and accommodation booked, FM radio playing on the radio.

And sharing it all with Jools.

Perfect.

Some good news, and some bad news:

The blogs are all written, with the exception of the final day yesterday. So, nothing has been forgotten and there will be lots of details.

The bad news is that I was locked out of my Flickr account all the time I was away, so I have to post the shots first for each day, and then post the blogs. I hope to be up to date by the weekend.

So, please be patient, the posts are coming, as are the pictures.

One last word, all the shots for the time being will be from the compact camera, as these are easiest to edit and sort through, the rest will come when I can.

So, here we go.

No comments: