Saturday 27 October 2018

Weekend Brexit

There are only so many ways you can describe the madness that is Brexit. Since coming back from holiday, I really have not got back in with the latest updates, but the basic facts or choices have not changed.

At all.

Chief idiot, IDS, tried to claim that the death of the automotive industry wouldn't matter, as it took up only 1% of the economy. Let that sink in for a minute. Thatcher persuaded the Japanese car makers to come to UK because of the single market, what does twats like IDS think will happen when we leave?

And one of the younger royal couples, don't ask me which ones, are heading to Tonga to drum up a potential trade deal.

Tonga.

Fucking Tonga.

We are ripping up trade with the EU so we can trade with Tonga?

I mean this is clearly insanity, but insanity that cannot be questioned?

I have nothing against Tonga, I can remember Princess Anne's (I think it was) tour there in the early 1970s, looks a cool place, fat is cool, the weather is great. But as a trading partner?

The end is coming, the end for Brexit, whether its a happy ending or not has yet to be decided.

Who knows, and many Brexiteers just don't care.

No comments: