Monday 28 September 2020

Sunday 27th September 2020

Most day. Most weeks. Most months, the west of the country gets the rain, and we don't. But this weekend, it was opposite, as the eastern half of the country was smothered in clouds, whilst the west basked in actual sunshine.

If Saturday began dry, if grey and windy, Sunday did not mess about, with driving rain from the start. Even the kittens didn't want to go out. Cleo went out of the catflp and ten seconds later she came back in.

Two hundred and seventy one There was no point in going out, even working in the garden was out of the question.

We settled down to spend the day in a state of relaxation.

I make 1st breakfast of fruit, go for a hower then make second breakfast of bacon butties. Banon cured with maple syrup! Good, but not as good as bacon, with pancakes, smothered with maple syrup. But it'll do.

I thought there was football on at midday, but not on the package I have, so I write, edit shots and fritter the day away.

By two, the rain had stopped, but it was darn cold. I put on the football, and so the afternoon passes.

For the second game I say I will watch the second half only, and make busy cooking crusted rack of lamb, pan fried potatoes and sweet chilli stur fry.

That was wonderful, and just the right amount. I put on the TV to find that Leicester had levelled against Citeh, so waited for the second half, when Leicester cut loose, scored four more and ended up thrashing Citeh 5-2.

Cat Yoga Wow.

Somehow, it was evening, and I could not face a third game to watch, so don't watch West Ham thrash Wolves (!), instead mess around online, do some other stuff.

And that was it.

Another weekend gone, and almost no shots taken.

Feels like winter is nearly here...

No comments: